| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Washington, In in August is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Washington, In August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Washington, In, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Washington, In:
- Rockville, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa - 103.1 kms (64 miles) NE
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) ENE
- Seymour, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Columbus, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Paoli, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Salem, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E