| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Washington, In in April is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 95.5mm (3.8in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 13:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Washington, In April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Washington, In, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Washington, In:
- Rockville, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa - 103.1 kms (64 miles) NE
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) ENE
- Seymour, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Columbus, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Paoli, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Salem, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E